Thank you for contacting the Traffic Ticket Team. We want to help you with your traffic ticket just like the over 2,000,000 people our attorneys have already helped.
We should be contacting you in the next few minutes for your FREE CONSULTATION.
While you are waiting, here are 5 TIPS about Traffic Tickets that you may not have know.
- Traffic School: Attendance at Traffic School will appear on your driving record – this is one way your insurance company calculates its rates.
- Convictions: even if the ticket carry no driver license points, any traffic ticket makes a motorist a greater risk to insure and therefore subject to higher insurance rates.
- Points: Either due to a specific type of violation or an accumulation of points, convictions can lead to suspension of your driver license. Failure to take care of a traffic ticket in a timely fashion (30 days) may lead to driver license suspension as well.
- Arrest: If you fail to answer a traffic criminal ticket on time, some courts will issue a warrant to compel you to appear.
- Defective Speedometer: The court might consider a defective speedometer a mitigating circumstance, but it’s likely you will still be found guilty. You can’t blame the broken speedometer for your speeding.
We will speak to you shortly.